Friday, June 26, 2009

Blood, Sweat and Tears

If building a business is about Blood, Sweat and Tears, then at the moment I'm all about the blood. I was on to the Stillorgan clinic yesterday rearranging my donation appointment (you can't give for 28 days on return from the US at the moment) when they told me about how they are desperate for blood at the moment - particularly in advance of the August bank holiday weekend. I'm on the hunt now for people to come with me to donate on Friday, 31st of July - the IBTS will lay on transport from Synergy at 10.30am and we should be back in business by 12.30 with coffee and sandwiches thrown in. A slightly longer coffee break than normal - but for a good cause. Drop me a line if you can make it. For more info you can visit www.giveblood.ie.

No comments:

Post a Comment